I know that if I don’t plan my snacks, I will pick unhealthy snacks. I also like variety. so glad the trainers shared some healthy snack with variety in club membership. Here are a few. Please share your favorite snack ideas!
1. Edamame: Boil or steam one-half cup of unshelled edamame with a pinch of salt for a fiber-rich snack.
2. Mediterranean tomato: Dice one medium tomato and top with 2 tablespoons feta cheese and a pinch of salt.
3. Bell peppers with balsamic vinegar: Drizzle 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar on top of 2 cups of sliced bell peppers.
4. Eggs with spinach: Scramble 3 egg whites with one-half cup of raw spinach and 1 tablespoon of feta cheese.
5. Corn with garlic: Coat one-half of an ear of corn with a 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 minced garlic clove. Grill until tender.
6. Santa Fe black beans: Combine one-quarter cup black beans, one-quarter teaspoon of salt, and 1 tablespoon of nonfat Greek yogurt for a hearty snack.
7Caprese: Top one ounce of mozzarella cheese with half a cup of cherry tomatoes and 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar.
8 Tuna salad: Mix together 2 ounces of water-packed tuna with 1 tablespoon of fat-free mayonnaise.
9 Sweet potato: Enjoy one small baked sweet potato plain or with a pinch of salt.
10 Olives: For a salty snack, enjoy 9 kalamata olives.
11 Watermelon twist: Top 1 cup of watermelon with 2 tablespoons of crumbled feta.
12 Popcorn: Munch on 2 cups of all-natural popcorn.
13 Peanut butter: Even on its own, peanut butter makes for a protein-rich treat.
14. Cottage cheese and melon: Combine three-quarters of a cup of melon with one-quarter cup of nonfat cottage cheese for a sweet dessert.
15 Strawberry and spinach salad: For a savory and sweet salad, mix together 1 cup of baby spinach with one-half cup of sliced strawberries. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
16 Shakeology: Mix one-half serving of your favorite flavor of Shakeology with water