Are you practicing THE GOOD HEALTH GUIDELINES?
1. Eat at least 5 servings of vegetables and fruits each day.
2. Choose whole-grain foods, such as brown rice and oats, whenever possible.
3.Include 2 servings of fat free milk products each day. If you are more than 50 years old or are a teenager, increase this amount to 3 servings each day.
4. Include some healthy oil (olive oil, canola, sunflower, safflower, or flaxseed) each day.
5. Include at least1-2 servings of protein per day. Lean meat, poultry, fish, eggs, dried beans or soy products are healthy choices. Many dairy products are also good sources of protein.
6. Limit added sugar and alcohol.
7. Drink at least 6-8 glasses of fluid each day.
8. Take a multiplevitamin-mineral supplement each day.
9. Do at least 30 minutes of activity on most days of the week.
need ideas or want someone to keep you on track. join us at www.beachbodycoach.com/conniemterry